O.D Bear O.D Bear

Rather enjoyed it.

Sure it has no sound, or no goal, or anything about fish and needles jumping out of a pond, but it has definate potential, the bear looked crazy!

Have another look, add a song, add a goal and you will be there!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

VERY good game but....

found a bug - my mouse wont follow the scenery, it might have been after i paused it, it has messed it up.

apart from that its an awesome game

Paper Golf 2: EX Paper Golf 2: EX

very good

its a good game, but you can right click and put it anywhere (you already know about this). there are ways of making it so if you press right mouse you fail (ive seen TONS of these on (good) mouse avoider games). if you found out these codes and incorporated them into this game, then the game would be fair, and normal people could have half a shot of getting onto the scoreboard.

and anyway, people would just find another way of cheating, its not fully controlable, but it would be better with the right click fail code.

good game for the non cheating player =] keep it up =]

Flash Hero Flash Hero

amazin

i love the game, but why do hardly any flash artists use well known bands/artists?

do you have to ask for permission?

if you dont, please use some well known bands =] it would make the game a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

amazing

i love it! i could play it for hours.

i hope you stay on this idea, and advance with more levels.

i'm no plane fanatic or anything, but were the german main planes based around the Fokker Dr.I? and the bombers the junkers? they look like they are.

Well done, keep it up =] dogfight 2?

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

Disappointed

i saw the picture on the main screen and i instantly thought (hes overthought it), after hoping that i was wrong my first impressions were true. i liked the arcadey feel of indestructotank 1 and 2, but this is too real, the cartooney feel ensured me that it would never happen in real life, but now you have put it in wil real looking background its unappealing. I would have preffered it with a cartoon type idea.

Ive noticed a lot of people are saying about size but it didnt really bother me.

i can see indestructotank as a mobile phone game, it would look really good.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

love the game but:

the game was great, and i love the concept, but the save game doesnt work properly, sometimes it doesnt recognise i have a save game present, sometimes when i tell it to load it starts from the tutorial agan, not the same saved score, and sometimes it works fine, and its really annoyed me and ive really given it a try but it isnt working

apart from that, arguably one of the best games to come through the portal. Well done!

JohnnySedona responds:

I'll be working on that- don't sweat it. If the saved game is from yesterday, there could be some save file issues with the update that I uploaded. Hopefully that'll all get worked out soon. Thanks for playing, I appreciate it!

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2

i dont get lvl 52 at all

so far i love it, its kind of like notpron, i had to use off the page help for some questions, butits easier therefore better (notpron is almost impossible)

love it, lvl 52 answer please ?=] =] =]

The Project The Project

liked it

it was good game, with lots of ups and ideas, but i only made one game in the whole..... game, how do i get more games made?

still very good anyway, keep it up =]

yrudoy responds:

You have to sell the game you made before you can make a second one.

Strategy Defense 4 Strategy Defense 4

HIGHLY disappointed

I've liked the others because they were fun and pretty inventive, but this is nothing new, it's even a step backwards:

-1 It sets my quality to low automatically every time i play, annoying.
-2 The cannons are WAY too small, they look like they dont give significant play in the game, but they do.
-3 The amout of people you could make, too little in my opinion, they are sending hundreds on extreme mode, why cant i send that many?
-4 The fact that you only have to blow up one castle to win, while i was playing i thought "oh there are lots coming there (see number 3), ill just let that one go and concentrate on the other, no, doesn't let me.
-5 The way the castle blows up, big blocks coming off the sides, it looks horrible.
-6 Title page, EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OTHERS, be original please
-7 The speed this came out, this says to the viewer:
------------------- A) You put no thought into your work.
------------------- B) You only changed a couple of things (which it looks like).
------------------- C) You want to get it out there fast for one reason or another, wait, build up suspense, we crave that.
-8 No new buildings, men, vehicles or attacks, which proves 7A.

Come on, i know you can do better than this, you are a great game maker, and maybe this isnt your best work, but just rethink your work and make it more enjoyable, test on a sample of people, family and friends? I know I'm not a flash programmer and i'm not saying i can make a game, but im a viewer, and it is suposed to appeal to me. I know you can do better. dont end the series on this (it sounds like you are, the name is "Strategy Defense - The Final War". Please. Thanks a lot for reading.