Food We Eat Food We Eat

a masterpiece

people who dont get this has never seen a jerry jackson movie in their life! that was awesome!! we need more!!!!!

Translation for Jerry:
ppl oo dunt gots thsi havs nver sin 1 of a jeryr jckason movins in der liefs! thts wass de awseomes!! wi needds moer movins liek dis oen cos Jons mum wud reyt liek it

Fly Away - First Flash Fly Away - First Flash

wow

that was great! and all done with no full practise, you should get the full version! VERY nice drawings, and smooth and enjoyable anomation, i loved it!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

AWESOME

That flash movie was of the highest quality, it was very humourous and highly pleasurable. I would kindly ask of you to make more high quality flash movies, as this is very amusing. Good day.

TRANSLATION

THIS FLASH ROCKS MAN!! MAKE MORE, HAVE MY BABIES (I'd let hit my gf and everything, just say its mine) THANKS! RAWR

O.D Bear O.D Bear

Rather enjoyed it.

Sure it has no sound, or no goal, or anything about fish and needles jumping out of a pond, but it has definate potential, the bear looked crazy!

Have another look, add a song, add a goal and you will be there!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

VERY good game but....

found a bug - my mouse wont follow the scenery, it might have been after i paused it, it has messed it up.

apart from that its an awesome game

Paper Golf 2: EX Paper Golf 2: EX

very good

its a good game, but you can right click and put it anywhere (you already know about this). there are ways of making it so if you press right mouse you fail (ive seen TONS of these on (good) mouse avoider games). if you found out these codes and incorporated them into this game, then the game would be fair, and normal people could have half a shot of getting onto the scoreboard.

and anyway, people would just find another way of cheating, its not fully controlable, but it would be better with the right click fail code.

good game for the non cheating player =] keep it up =]

Time For Punishment Time For Punishment

Legendary song dude.

this is an awesome song, which would have been ruined with lyrics. Good idea for keeping them out.

The drumming is a bit, like its very computerised (which it may well be). But awesome guitaring mate, keep up the good.

What did you mix this with? if you dont mind me asking.

The -1 is only for the drumming =]

TheRealSam responds:

Weeeell this song was made like 3 years ago so I don't realy remember what I used for the mixing XD
I've got a Zoom G2.1U pedal, and I think the drums were made using FLStudio 5's drumkit. Thanks for the kind word about my guitaring skills, I've improved since then. :)